MRCP – Membership of the Royal College of Physicians
Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP) is a pre-qualification in advanced specialist training for physicians seeking to become licensed specialists. It is a joint fellowship between the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh, the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, and the Royal College of Physicians in London.
The MRCP exam plays a fundamental role in the overall educational experience and the continuing professional development of physicians in the UK, as it is a prerequisite for physicians seeking training in a medical specialty in the UK.
The importance of Fellowship:
- Qualifies you to work in England after obtaining an IELTS or OET certificate.
- It opens the way for you to work in England with more opportunities than Egyptian degree.
- It can be equivalent in Egypt with a master’s degree without a thesis.
- One of the strongest certificates in the specialty and it has acceptance in many countries of the world.
- It helps you to gain more experience, skills, and knowledge, which makes you able to accurately diagnose and deal with the most accurate and difficult cases.