MRCPCH – Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health often referred to as the RCPCH, is the professional body for pediatricians (doctors specializing in child health) in the United Kingdom. It is responsible for the postgraduate training of pediatricians and conducts the Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH) exams. It also awards the Diploma in Child Health (DCH), which is taken by many doctors who plan a career in general practice. Members of the college use the postnominal initials ‘MRCPCH’ while Fellows use ‘FRCPCH’.
The importance of Fellowship:
- Qualifies you to work in England after obtaining an IELTS or OET certificate.
- It opens the way for you to work in England with more opportunities than the Egyptian degree.
- It can be equivalent in Egypt with a master’s degree without a thesis.
- It helps you to gain more experience, skills, and knowledge, which makes you able to accurately diagnose and deal with the most accurate and difficult cases.
- Membership provides you with the regular admission requirements for higher specialist training in pediatrics.
- Do not request to travel outside Egypt to obtain the certificate.