Advanced medical statistics
- Medical and pharmaceutical students.
- Physicians, pharmaceuticals, nurses, and healthcare professionals.
- No postgraduate training needed to be eligible to sit Part 1.
- Physicians willing to work in Western countries where research is a basic part of their jobs.
- Those interested in medical research with a related background.
Advanced Medical Statistics course is designed to cover some advanced statistical techniques from an applied perspective. It focuses on the general statistical understanding ignoring the mathematical and sophisticated calculations. This course provides simplification of the theoretical statistical concepts and applications of the most common statistical tests using SPSS, Stata and R.
Advanced Medical Statistics Course details:
- 12 lectures at the rate of 2 training Hours/Lecture.
- 2 Lectures / Week.
- available online
- Private What’s app Group with the tutor
|1||Hands on stata software part 1|
|2||Hands on stata software part 2|
|3||Repeated measures ANOVA, Friedman test, Two-way ANOVA|
|4||Two-way ANOVA, Cohen’s Kappa agreement, Kendall’s Tau|
|5||Regression part 1|
|6||Regression part 2|
|7||Regression part 3|
|8||Questionnaire design and analysis, reliability testing|
|9||Sample size calculation using different tools|
|11||Hands-on R part 1|
|12||Hands-on R part 2|
- The course is available online
- All live sessions are recorded, so you can re-watch them automatically via the Internet. , but we prefer to review it within the week, discuss any questions with the instructors”.
About the instructor:
Dr. Mohamed Elsherif, an Egyptian physician specialized in medical statistics, public health, epidemiology, and healthcare management. He has over 7 years of experience in performing statistical analysis for medical and non-medical research. He did the statistical analysis for more than 250 different researches. Experienced in statistical analysis using SPSS, Stata, and R.
- Master of Public Health (MPH) from the American University of Beirut (AUB) with concentration in epidemiology and biostatistics, 2020.
- Introduction to Clinical Research Training Certificate from Harvard Medical School, 2018.
- Egyptian Board in Healthcare Management from the Egyptian Ministry of Health and Population, 2011.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ), 2010
- Diploma of Total Quality Management for Healthcare Reform from the American University In Cairo (AUC).
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBCh) from Fayoum University, 2007.