- 12 lectures at the rate of 2 training Hours/Lecture.
- 1 Lectures / Week.
- available online
- Private What’s app Group with the tutor
Advanced Medical Statistics
Advanced medical statistics
- Medical and pharmaceutical students.
- Physicians, pharmaceuticals, nurses, and healthcare professionals.
- No postgraduate training needed to be eligible to sit Part 1.
- Physicians willing to work in Western countries where research is a basic part of their jobs.
- Those interested in medical research with a related background.
This course is designed to cover the basic statistical techniques and basics of clinical research from an applied perspective. It focuses on the general statistical understanding ignoring the mathematical and sophisticated calculations. This course provides simplification of the theoretical statistical concepts and applications of the most common statistical tests using SPSS.
|1||Basic statistical concepts|
|2||Choosing the most appropriate statistical test + revision of previous tests|
|3||Hands on stata|
|4||Hands on R|
|5||Repeated measures ANOVA, Friedman test, Two-way ANOVA|
|6||Mcnemar’s test, Cohen’s Kappa agreement, Kendall’s Tau|
|7||Linear regression 1|
|8||Linear regression 2|
|9||Logistic regression 1|
|10||Logistic regression 2|
|11||Questionnaire design and analysis, reliability testing|
|12||Sample size calculation using different tools|
- The course is available online
- All live sessions are recorded, so you can re-watch them automatically via the Internet. , but we prefer to review it within the week, discuss any questions with the instructors”.
About the instructor:
Dr. Mohamed Elsherif, an Egyptian physician specialized in medical statistics, public health, epidemiology, and healthcare management. He has over 7 years of experience in performing statistical analysis for medical and non-medical research. He did the statistical analysis for more than 250 different researches. Experienced in statistical analysis using SPSS, Stata, and R.
- Master of Public Health (MPH) from the American University of Beirut (AUB) with concentration in epidemiology and biostatistics, 2020.
- Introduction to Clinical Research Training Certificate from Harvard Medical School, 2018.
- Egyptian Board in Healthcare Management from the Egyptian Ministry of Health and Population, 2011.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ), 2010
- Diploma of Total Quality Management for Healthcare Reform from the American University In Cairo (AUC).
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBCh) from Fayoum University, 2007.
Registration and payment methods policy
Reservations can be booked by (contacting customer service by phone or through social networking sites).
Cash (attendance at the Academy).
Online Payment (available on our website).
Bank transfer through the Academy account number.[/vc_column_text]
Find out more
If you have any questions then don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or call us on 01002197077-01006923087.