MFD – Part 2 (Mar 2022)
MFD – PART 2
The online MFD 2 consists of one 90 minute assessment with:
What are the eligibility criteria for the MFD exam?
To be eligible to enter the MJDF exam, all candidates must:
- you must pass MFD part 1 or any equivalent exam before applying to sit Part 2.
- Have completed 12 months’ full-time postgraduate experience in dentistry. Further information can be found in the eligibility instructions.
How to apply MFD – Part 2 exam
Applicants should ensure they have read the examination regulations before applying.
and we are in “CoNNect” will help you to register in the Exam if you want, through our Exam Registration Department
Dates, fees, and venues
The exam is available every month online. Further information can be found in the dates and fees document.
Watch this short instructional video About MFD Part 2
MFD – Part 2 Course details:
- 28 lectures at the rate of 2 training Hours/Lecture.
- 2 Lectures / Week.
- Quizzes & Final Mock Exam.
The course covers all aspects of the exam, and you can easily get scientific books and study materials once you register for the course!
Course Delivery Methods
- The course is available online.
- All live sessions are recorded, so you can re-watch them automatically via the Internet. “available till the next exam so that you can review them whenever possible, but we prefer to review it within the week, discuss any questions with the instructors”.
How can I register for the course?
Find out more
If you have any questions then don’t hesitate to call us on 002/01000914939.
Applied Anatomy by Dr. Mohamed
Pediatric Dentistry by Dr. Reham
Prevention and Community by Dr. Reham
Oral medicine A
Oral medicine B by Dr. Mohamed