MFD – Part 2
MFD – PART 2
The online MFD Part 2 consists of one 90 minute assessment with:
What are the eligibility criteria for the MFD exam?
To be eligible to enter the MJDF exam, all candidates must:
- you must pass MFD part 1 or any equivalent exam before applying to sit Part 2.
- Have completed 12 months’ full-time postgraduate experience in dentistry. Further information can be found in the eligibility instructions.
Dates, fees, and venues
The exam is available every month online. Further information can be found in the dates and fees document.
How to apply
Applicants should ensure they have read the examination regulations before applying.
and we are in “CoNNect” will help you to register in the Exam if you want, through our Exam Registration Department
Watch this short instructional video About MFD Part 2
What does Connect Academy do for you to help you pass this exam?
After a careful analysis of the performance of the tests and the feedback from students who preceded the exam, Connect Academy divided the problem into two main issues that most students face, namely the lack of understanding of the basic theories, and the failure to focus on preparing for the form of the test. Narrowing options to determine the correct answer is more difficult than expected.
We know that it is easy to get lost in the classroom with many students so to ensure that you get the personalized education you need all of our classes are taught by the most qualified lecturers who have already successfully passed all parts of the fellowship you wish to obtain.
- 28 lectures at the rate of 2 training Hours/Lecture.
- 2 Lectures / Week.
- Quizzes & Final Mock Exam.
The course covers all aspects of the exam, and you can easily get scientific books and study materials once you register for the course!
What will you achieve in this course?
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of the MFD P2 exam.
- Intelligent and innovative study plans to maximize knowledge.
- Training to solve questions on each topic.
- Providing scientific materials and resources to help you with your studies.
- Mock Exam.
- Providing previous exams and examples for exam training.
- There are few participants inside the classrooms to ensure students receive personal attention.
- Get a comprehensive daily study plan and high-quality lectures.
- Review and analyze with the lecturer and the participants until the day of the exam.
- WhatsApp or Telegram group for easy communication with the lecturers.
- Facilitating the registration of the examination procedures.
Course Delivery Methods
- The course is available online.
- All live sessions are recorded, so you can re-watch them automatically via the Internet. “available till the next exam so that you can review them whenever possible, but we prefer to review it within the week, discuss any questions with the instructors”.
How can I register for the course?
Registration and payment methods policy
Reservations can be booked through (contacting customer service by phone or through social networking sites).
Cash (attendance at the Academy).
Online Payment (through Visa/Master card available on our website).
Bank transfer through the Academy account number.
Find out more
If you have any questions then don’t hesitate to call us on 00971522310944.
Applied Anatomy by Dr. Mohamed
Pediatric Dentistry by Dr. Reham
Oral medicine A
Oral medicine B by Dr. Mohamed
Prevention and Community by Dr. Reham
2. Removable Appliance
Facial clefts - Growth
Pediatric Dentistry 1/2
Oral medicine 2/2