EDIR – European Diploma in Radiology
The EDIR is an additional qualification of excellence, which serves as a tool for standardization and accreditation of radiologists across European borders. It provides an international benchmark for general radiology and is officially and fully endorsed by the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS) and the ESR.
The EDIR adds value to your CV and sets you apart from other candidates for a job or fellowship.
The EDIR aims to work alongside existing national structures and board examinations to harmonize the level of Radiology training within Europe.
The EDIR, as a form of testing radiology knowledge, presents several advantages:
- The examination objectively verifies that radiologists possess the required knowledge, skills and competences at the end of their training.
- Holding the EDiR will most likely help radiologists advance their careers.
- Should radiologists wish to pursue a career abroad, the EDIR facilitates migration by providing an ESR-endorsed qualification as an additional proof of training.
- The examination represents a significant step towards the harmonization of radiological standards across Europe.
- The diploma adds value to your CV because it proves that your radiology meets the standards of the European ESR curriculum.
- A differential value that can distinguish you from other candidates when applying for a job or fellowship.
- International Certificate of Radiological Knowledge, recognized not only in Europe but worldwide.
- Officially fully accredited by ESR and UEMS.
- This diploma has become a standard for radiation efficiency in Europe.
What does the exam include?
The EDIR exam is a test that includes both theoretical aspects and also practical assessment:
After a careful analysis of the performance of the tests and the feedback from students who preceded the exam, we at Connect Academy divided the problem into two main issues that most students face, namely the lack of understanding of the basic theories, and the failure to focus on preparing for the form of the test. Narrowing options to determine the correct answer is more difficult than expected.
We know it is easy to get lost in the classroom with many students and to ensure that you get the personalized education you need. All of our classes are taught by the most qualified lecturers who have already successfully passed all parts of the fellowship/equation you wish to obtain.