Integrated National Board Dental Examination (INBDE)
The purpose of the National Board Examinations (NBE) is to assist dental boards in determining the qualifications of those who seek licensure to practice dentistry or dental hygiene. These examinations assess the ability to understand important information from the biomedical, clinical, and/or dental sciences, and apply this information in a problem-solving context. Dental boards use the information provided by the NBE Program to help protect the public health.
INBDE test specifications
This table shows the percentage of examination items allocated to each clinical component section and each Foundation Knowledge Area. Additionally, the table also shows how items are allocated within each section and area.
Dates, fees, and venues
The examination will be held all over the year, you should apply for your suitable date, It’s available in Prometric centers in USA only, INBDE fee will be 750 $ and there is 235 $ processing fee for international candadites.
for more details check ADA website
The following table provides the INBDE administration schedule. Administration occurs over two days. The
total administration time is twelve hours and 30 minutes, including the tutorial, scheduled breaks, and postexamination survey.
|Section 1||100 standalone items||105|
|Scheduled Break 1 (optional)||15|
|Section 2||100 standalone items||105|
|Scheduled Break 2 (optional)||30|
|Section 3||100 standalone items||105|
|Scheduled Break 3 (optional)||15|
|Section 4||60 items (item sets)||105|
Day 1 Total time: 8 Hours and 15 Minutes
|Section 5||70 items (item sets)||105|
|Scheduled Break 4 (optional)||15|
|Section 6||70 items (item sets)||105|
Day 2 total time: 4 Hours and 15 Minutes
How to apply
Applicants should ensure they have read the examination regulations before applying.
Watch this Video to know more about INBDE
This Orientation Session from CoNNect to know everything about the INBDE Exam and the course. Alternative link to the short instructional video.
What does Connect Academy do for you to help you pass this exam?
After a careful analysis of the performance of the tests and the feedback from students who preceded the exam, we at Connect Academy divided the problem into two main issues that most students face, namely the lack of understanding of the basic theories, and the failure to focus on preparing for the form of the test. Narrowing options to determine the correct answer is more difficult than expected.
We know that it is easy to get lost in the classroom with many students so to ensure that you get the personalized education you need all of our classes are taught by the most qualified lecturers who have already successfully passed all parts of the fellowship you wish to obtain.
- 35lectures at the rate of 3 training Hours/Lecture
- Live and Recorded Course.
- Questions Bank
- The material and sources of your study.
- Direct support by your mentor through a private WhatsApp Group.
- Quizzes and final Mock exam.
The course covers all aspects of the exam, and you can easily get scientific books and study materials once you register for the course!
What will you achieve in this course?
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of the INBDE exam.
- Intelligent and innovative study plans to maximize knowledge.
- Training to solve questions on each topic.
- Providing scientific materials and resources to help you with your studies.
- Providing previous exams and examples for exam training.
- There are few participants inside the classrooms to ensure students receive personal attention.
- Get a comprehensive daily study plan and high-quality lectures.
- Review and analyze with the lecturer and the participants until the day of the exam.
- WhatsApp or Telegram group for easy communication with the lecturers.
- Facilitating the registration of the examination procedures.
Course Delivery Methods
- The course is available online and inside the Academy.
- All live sessions are recorded, so you can re-watch them automatically via the Internet. “available for 1 Year so that you can review them whenever possible, but we prefer to review it within the week, discuss any questions with the instructors ”
How can I register for the course?
Registration and payment methods policy
Reservations can be booked by (contacting customer service by phone or through social networking sites).
Cash (attendance at the Academy).
Online Payment (through Visa/Master card) on our website.
Bank transfer through the Academy account number.
Find out more
If you have any questions then don’t hesitate to call us on 002/01000914939