We understand your concerns about safety and security and want to assure you that we make every effort to safeguard your privacy when you watch or learn on ConnectMedical.Academy. Our security mission is to help you learn and develop yourself online in a convenient and secure manner.
1. Data protection policy
Connect Academy is committed to protecting the personal data and information of its members and employees in line with best practices and legislation related to data protection.
This policy applies to all personal data that the Academy deals with and data stored in paper and electronic files.
2. Service Policy
Connect Academy reaches the largest number of targeted doctors who want to get fellowships and equations, through public relations and marketing, whether direct or indirect, allowing trainees to receive courses in modern, Creative and easy ways, through the customer service department within the company, which receives all Queries and answer them clearly and transparently.
3. Diversity policy
The Academy promotes and supports diversity in its employment practices. At Connect Academy we believe in the value of a diverse workforce aimed at:
- Promoting culture and environment in which people feel welcome and appreciated.
- Encourage working together so that people can benefit from sharing knowledge and experience.
- Recruit and retain staff from a broad base of expertise and competence.
- Possess a wide range of resources, skills, and ideas among employees.
- Increase creativity and problem-solving.
- Learn from each other’s experiences and share different views.
- Improve understanding of the needs of Academy customers.
- Positive corporate image as a diversified employer.
4. Social media policy
The Academy uses social media to communicate and engage with all our stakeholders, including our trainees, lecturers and other organizations involved in development and training. Social media channels also enable us to reach a much wider audience than traditional means of communication, helping us expand our reach and impact to improve healthcare in Egypt and the Arab countries.
5. Messages and Responding Policy
We welcome comments, ideas, and participation from all our followers. We respond individually to all messages we receive on social media, reading all tweets, direct messages, and comments. More formal ways of contacting the Academy are available in the Contact section of the Connect Academy official website.
6. Development Systems Policy
The Academy supports development systems in its work practices through:
- Associate by Netarow specialized in consulting, management, and business development.
- Innovating a flexible and sophisticated internal management system to improve the capabilities of the – Academy staff, in collaboration with Netarow for Management and Business Development.
- Providing employees with easy and flexible manuals to explain how the work is progressing.
- Modern training systems for current and new employees.
7. Franchising policy
In order to provide better services to reach our customers anywhere, we welcome all who wish to become agents of (Connect Academy) of business owners at the local level or abroad. Agents are approved through mechanisms and terms agreed upon to ensure the continuity and success of the company and the agent. The Academy welcomes those who wish to be part of Connect Academy partners to contribute to improving the future of health care.
Individuals and organizations wishing to be our agent can apply through our official website: www.coNNectMedical.Academy
8. Rights and permissions Policy
All “Scientific Materials – Medical Books – Guidelines – Training Manuals – Courseware – Team Reports for Work – Education and Electronic Documents” published by Connect Academy٫ are protected by copyright.
9. Registration and payment methods policy
Reservations can be booked through (contacting customer service by phone or through social networking sites).
- Cash (attendance at the Academy).
- Online Payment (through the Fawry service available on our website).
- Bank transfer through the Academy account number.
10. Money-Back Guarantee policy
We assure you that you will have a successful experience by studying at Connect٫ Academy so we offer you a free introductory lecture before paying for the course. If you make a payment, we give you a guarantee of a refund of up to 75% of your money for a refund in case of a refund after the second session of the course, or if you are still dissatisfied with the service – this is how confident we are in the quality of our services.
Conditions for refunding course costs in case of withdrawal or unwillingness to complete the course:
- Before or after the initial lecture the full amount is refunded (the first lecture is free).
- After the second lecture, only 75% of the cost will be recovered.
- After the third lecture, only 50% of the cost will be recovered.
- After the fourth lecture, no amount will be refunded.
- Note: if the course is a “recorded Course”, there isn’t a refund after the enrollment.
11. Money-Back Guarantee policy (Pure English Courses)
We are in CoNNect International Academy always like to thank you for choosing our courses and we always want to ensure that our candidates have a Perfect experience while they learn, and enrollment our courses. CoNNect wants you to be satisfied in all aspects, if you have still want to withdraw from our courses purchased by us there is the option of a refund request.
If you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund within 3 days of your enrolment (it’s a Full refund, Only within 3 Days )
Anyway, You can try a free Trail Lecture for free.
All refunds are returned after deduction of 50$ service charge