Kanski Part 1
What does Connect Academy do for you to help you pass this exam?
After a careful analysis of the performance of the tests and the feedback from students who preceded the exam, Connect Academy divided the problem into two main issues that most students face, namely the lack of understanding of the basic theories, and the failure to focus on preparing for the form of the test. Narrowing options to determine the correct answer is more difficult than expected.
We know that it is easy to get lost in the classroom with many students so to ensure that you get the personalized education you need all of our classes are taught by the most qualified lecturers who have already successfully passed all parts of the fellowship you wish to obtain.
What will you achieve in this course?
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of Ophthalmology Topics
- Intelligent and innovative study plans to maximize knowledge.
- Providing scientific materials and resources to help you with your studies.
Course Delivery Methods
- The course is available online.
- All sessions are recorded, so you can re-watch them automatically via the Internet. “available for 6 Months so that you can review them whenever possible, but we prefer to review Lecture/ per Week ”.
How can I register for the course?
Registration and payment methods policy
Reservations can be booked through (contacting customer service by phone or through social networking sites).
Cash (attendance at the Academy).
Online Payment (available on our website).
Bank transfer through the Academy account number.
- Note: if the course is a “recorded Course”, there isn’t a refund after the enrollment.
Find out more
If you have any questions then don’t hesitate to call us on 00971522310944.